Thursday, October 28, 2010

New concept idea

The Letter My Mom Replied Back

I still wanted to keep the heart form that I had. Before, there were too many ideas with the piece, so I decided to focus on what I wanted to put in.
The Envelope of The Letter


If you read my earlier idea, I wanted to talk about my journey as on how my mother got cancer and how that made her shipped me and my sister to America so we can have a better life since she didn't know if she was going to survive.  

With this new idea, I wanted to focus on me how the journey that I took.  I kept the heart shape because my mother did all of this from her heart and that was so important to me.  But the context changed.

Some of the inspiration were, the visa and stamps and airlines. But the most important ones were the pictures of us as a family on the last day I was there and the letter that my mom wrote me.

And these are the inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment