Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It Gets Better Project

It is a project dedicated to LGBT Youths for support between different generation.

In the past month, there were six gay male teen suicide.  And the It Gets Better Project has been creating videos and others have been creating videos for this as well.

And I would love it if you were to watch this because I know it will make a difference. And if you would like make one.  PLEASE DO!!! Because everyday when I see a person not caring that I am LGBT-identify, it makes me feel that there is one other person out there that will not hurt me.

Gandhi said: BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

Harvey Milk said: "you gotta give them hope"

IF WANT THERE TO BE HOPE. THEN BE THAT HOPE. NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF BUT FOR EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO HAVENT FOUND IT YET

So check out these videos:




This next one made me cry VERY HARD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment