Friday, October 8, 2010

Capped Die Froms

1st Die. Top View
Our exercise was to cut up 4 die forms.  You would make one cut then cap it.  And the second one... I would do a cut like the first one and add another cut.  And so on... But they are only hell together by crazy glue because my professor said she only wanted to see how it's going to look. So soldering it is not needed.
1st Die. Side View.

check it out

1. If you look at this first piece closely, the left and right are actually not saying correctly because when I cut it, it was cut crooked so I had to sand a lot of it so it's not laying right.

2nd Die Side View

 2. The second one is better.  But cutting two sides, you should actually cut one side, cap it. Then cut it then cap it.  Not cut then cut and cap it.



3rd Die Form Top View


3rd Die Form Side View
4th Die Form Side View




4th Die Form Top View
The forth die form was really hard.  Because I had to cut all the sides except one because I it would have fallen. So I had to cop all but one side. Then... finally cut the last part and cap it. Which was kinda cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment