Saturday, October 2, 2010

Design for Production, I need more technical skills.

For one of my class, Design For Production, which I dropped, I came up with so many ideas and I could not execute what I want to make.  I have all these great fabulous handbag line and it bugs me that I can't do what I want to do.  And it's bothering me. 
The wallet that didnt work

I wanted to create a handbag line.  I had so many interesting ideas about handbags and a wallet line.  But I could not execute what I want to make which sucks very bad.  

A far view
But I made some wallets... marquettes just to see how it works.  And one is kinda okay. But the rest... not so much.

 This wallet above me... was easily made... easily sewn.  It has 3 stitches to make creases... It's cute.

The big bag.... PROBLEM MUCH!!!???!?!?!?!

But i pit some curves in there so its not that bad. It's a bit big but it was cool.
This shows the inside and the that it still has curves it's cool.

And I made a video too for my reaction.



1 comment:

  1. I like the solution you made with that strap, I really think the idea is working. It's not a failure just a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete