Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jewelry 2: Project on Texture and Inspiration

For the first project, we're suppose to do 4 web diagrams and I did 1 really detail one of all the knowledge I know. 

I started of from Marine Life and it kept expanding and finally I got to a word that I found to be extremely interesting. And that was frog and there were all these poisonous things that we coming up such as sea snakes, electrical eels and I thought of another idea theme and that was offensive abilities which was just fabulous.

But I started doing my research and came across some all these things that we just intriguing.  I thought of frogs then rain forest came up.  And what other rain forest do we own biodiversity to? DUH!!! The Amazon.

Home to over 200,000 species of invertebrates. COME ON!!!

Anyways, I started to do some research on frogs and it's offensive ability.  Then came something that I just went... AHHHH Of course and that was Dendrobates

I'm sooooooooo inspired right now with that. 

The project is about the texture and I thought how each different skins and exterior of different types in this family of frog is gonna work out with Chase N Reposse and the different color patinas. Those would just be fabulous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment